Should I buy this pair for my B-Day?

1. My B-Day is next Saturday! :drinks: ...Should I buy this bag and matching shoes? Do you think I will be able to wear the handbag everyday? I don't know what to do?:sad:

gucci positano.jpg gucci shoes.jpg
  2. that's a great bag, but IMO it's more 'summer-y', maybe because of the scarf....

3. Love the bag - not so crazy about the shoes. I have a scarf purse and I love it but I think it is a little summery.

4. :sweatdrop:

5. depends on where you live. If you live in Sofla then you can wear the bag and shoes all year long. I kinda like them together they seem punky to me with a bit of Rockstar.

6. :party: I live in Miami!!!!!

7. Not too crazy about the shoes... and I think the bag looks better in lighter colors... JMO

8. I love them both! I think they're great choices! Happy birthday!

9. I love em both...I love wedges too!!! go for it!

10. Love the tote - you should definitely get it! Not feeling the shoes though...

Either way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

11. I think the wedges look very Miami. And since you live in a warm climate, year-round will work. I live in San Antonio and it's hot here too, so there is less of a "winter clothes/summer clothes" issue.

12. definitely the bag. The shoes aren't my style.

13. happy bday!!! wedges are soo comfortable

14. I adore the bag, and the shoes would look so hot with it ! :yes:

15. LOVE the bag and have geen thinking of getting it in black as well (I have the beige canvas tote already). You'll love it!