Should I buy this Dior Bikini? Is it cute?

Should I buy it?

• Yes, absolutely, it's cute!

• No, not great.

• You could, but I have seen better bikinis...

Results are only viewable after voting.
The pink is cute, but hopefully the dangly D's aren't annoying or don't get too hot on your skin in the sun. I thought the print one was awesome and classy looking with some gold thong flip flops and some hot sunglasses you would look very "Palm Beach"!!

Thanks for the helpful comments. I am no hardbody- but because I am blonde with brown eyes animal print coloring, natural coloring, suits me. I have a couple Dolce and Gabbana bikinis I love. My family has a place in Hawaii, so I can justify getting more bathing-suits I suppose. The other reason is that I am planning a nice trip to the Four Seasons this year and I think my boyfriend is going to propose, so I want to look really smashing on that trip.

I think the thing for me is that I always feel rather uncomfortable in swimsuits, so having a great one sort of gives me the confidence to walk around in public nearly naked so to speak. I have never had a problem with metal parts getting too hot in the sun, I am more concerned if a bikini has an odd shape, so it would leave an odd tan-line. If anyone thinks another designer bikini would be better please suggest before I walk into Dior sometime next week. Thanks everyone for your feedback.

I love it! As for a price, if it fits well, i think it's money well spent. Last year i got a Eres bikini for $300 and it was best $300 i ever spent, but i have regretted spending $20 on target bikini in the past :smile: