Should I Buy This Cruise Bag?

1. its high in price....2750.....Im loving the pics but havent seen it IRL..Anyone seen it?OPINIONS??THANKS!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. PS-I just got this pic of shoes from my Chanel SA ..I am soo getting these shoes..arent they ADORABLE!!!!!??[​IMG]

3. Those shoes are really cute, and I love the color and hardware.

I haven't seen the bag yet in person, I am honestly on the fence with it. The criss-crosses in the bag reminds me of bamboo sticks. However, it may be totally gorgeous in person.

4. I love it!!!!! Buy it !!!! egc!!!!!!!

5. O:huh:h... thats the bag my mom came home with last week (my sis & her went Black Friday shopping... w/o ME!!!) ... It's gorgeous!! I wanted to post pictures up.... but I had no clue what name or make it was. It's really soft IRL.. and a good large size for a flatter bag. I say go for it!

6. Aahh.. what the hec'.. good thing my dh didn't delete the photos from his iphone. Not the best pictures.. but heres the inside.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It looks bigger than the pictures.. probably comparable to the size of a Jumbo left to right.

7. OMG!Thanks so much!!!any modelin pics?LMAO!

8. love ittt!!!

9. Hahah.. nope.. I was only there briefly for Thanksgiving & day after ... ;)

Glad that these picture came into good use though... my DH was like "But, this isn't even your bag?... and I said.. "But the girls on tpf might get some good use outta it." :idea:

10. I really appreciate u posting them!Im going to the store tomorrow to look at it.....if I ship it home Ill pay NO TAX,but I really wanna see it IRL.

11. I tried on that bag at the Saks store in NYC. It's very light and I like the size :tup:

12. What is that hardware on the toe part of the sandals? I am loving those. The bag is really cute,too.:yes:

13. oh i love those sandals!!
    and the bag... GO FOR HER!!!

14. I saw this bag and the smaller flap. I liked this size and the sort of unusual shape and thought the smaller flap was too small for me. It's a little like a refined version of the Hidden Chain bags. A couple of women who were looking at it after I did were not liking it because it's relatively flat, and they thought it was too big. If you like a bag with more of a gusset, or more depth, that might be it's flaw.

15. It looks so much nicer in oogiewoogie's picture. I really like it!