Should I buy a lily?

lily is amazing - the best small bag there is for me that you can use for casual look to give some extra! Personally I don't like to keep it in one long chain style and think that I will only use it with double :thinking: could be because I'm short (5'3) and think that long chains look kind of funny on me. I even went to shorten LV Eva's leather strap and they did such a amazing job that you couldn't even tell that it's been cut and stitched back together! :P it's now perfect for my use.

That's how i wear my Lily, double straps.

When i bought my denim Tillie i asked the SA to shorten the strap - they have a hole-punch on site and did it willingly, i'm only 5'2 and sometimes the straps, on certain bags, are nearly to my knees :P

You can be surprised how much you can fit in a Lily. You can definitely wear it casual or formal plus you can carry it in different ways - cross-body, over shoulder and as a clutch etc.

I think the cookie lily retails for £595 (the standard oak NVT lily is £495). They have been popular though so might be a bit hard to find one. I agree with the others, lily is a very useable bag and good by day or by night xx

Right I have managed to fit... A long purse, iPhone in case, mints, car keys, lipstick and added a rayban sunglasses case as I don't have any tissues... As you can see there is still plenty of room!

Attachments

• fdcfba54.jpg
    fdcfba54.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 465
  • 60ace735.jpg
    60ace735.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 462
  • 8c377680.jpg
    8c377680.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 469
Ooh thank you, thank you, thank you! But if it's not too much (but I guess it is) could you please close the flap and snap a pic of the full front picture after it is stuffed with these things? ;) (I'm so sorry if I ask too much...)