Mulberry

Should I buy a lily?

ritha22 Posted By ritha22 Posted Jun 2, 2012

1. Squeezed quite a bit in there. ;)
    Lovely fancy cookie lily i love it. :smile:

2. @J.a.n the thing at the bottom right of the first pic, is it cosmetic pouch?

3. If its the black one i cant tell we will have to ask shiny and new it could be a small diary or mirror maybe
    The red one is a small diary or address book.

4. Red and on top of the red thingy chocolate/black?

5. That's how i wear my Lily, double straps.

When i bought my denim Tillie i asked the SA to shorten the strap - they have a hole-punch on site and did it willingly, i'm only 5'2 and sometimes the straps, on certain bags, are nearly to my knees :p

6. Sorry right side of pic is black travel holder for my train ticket and red diary! :biggrin:

7. Ooh, how large is it?

8. The travel holder is the size of a credit card... The diary is slightly bigger x

9. You can be surprised how much you can fit in a Lily. You can definitely wear it casual or formal plus you can carry it in different ways - cross-body, over shoulder and as a clutch etc.

10. I think the cookie lily retails for £595 (the standard oak NVT lily is £495). They have been popular though so might be a bit hard to find one. I agree with the others, lily is a very useable bag and good by day or by night xx

11. What kind of things do you like to carry... Let me know and I'll see if I have similar and can take pics with it all inside...

12. I like to carry car keys, (quite stuffy) long purse, lipstick, tissue, mint candy, and a strip or two of medicine

13. Right I have managed to fit... A long purse, iPhone in case, mints, car keys, lipstick and added a rayban sunglasses case as I don't have any tissues... As you can see there is still plenty of room!

Attached Files:

14. Ooh thank you, thank you, thank you! But if it's not too much (but I guess it is) could you please close the flap and snap a pic of the full front picture after it is stuffed with these things? ;) (I'm so sorry if I ask too much...)

15. No prob give me a sec I've just gotta re pack her!!!