Should I buy a grey JPG shoulder Birkin??

hkstar said:
You've been really like Ivette :amuse: :amuse:
I live in the same street of the Hermès boutique, too!!!!!:lol:
I'm glad u've had a great present from Milan:lol: :lol:

Thank you hstar. My brother lived on Via Sant' Andrea until about 2 weeks ago. Now he lives on Via Vittor Pisani. His partner works for Giorgio Armani. When we visit, we always have a ball. Food is too die for. Oh...and the people are ALL beautiful!

Ivette said:
Thank you hstar. My brother lived on Via Sant' Andrea until about 2 weeks ago. Now he lives on Via Vittor Pisani. His partner works for Giorgio Armani. When we visit, we always have a ball. Food is too die for. Oh...and the people are ALL beautiful!

Oh Ivette, so u visit your brother here in Milan quite often :love: :love:
I live in Sant'Andrea since few months and I can't resist going shopping, I just have to open the home's door and oh la là:P :P :P
I'm glad u like our food and about people, in the fashion industry most of them are beautiful, u're right :P :P

THank you for posting the inside pics. I have never seen the inside of the bag. It really doesn't matter that it does not have a pocket. All your cute theings are out in the open for a grab. Love it!

For a minute there I was wondering if I should buy one instead of a Birkin.

hkstar said:
Oh Ivette, so u visit your brother here in Milan quite often :love: :love:
I live in Sant'Andrea since few months and I can't resist going shopping, I just have to open the home's door and oh la là:P :P :P
I'm glad u like our food and about people, in the fashion industry most of them are beautiful, u're right :P :P

hkstar, I forgot to mention that the shopping there is like no other place I've been to (well...Paris is close, but not in one concentrated area). I don't know how one can live there and not be tempted every day. You live in a great area and I just love it there. You are lucky.

hkstar, I was at Hermes today and the Store manager showed me a JPG Birkin exactly like yours...etoupe with palladium. VERY beautiful bag!!! I think the JPG Birkin looks so chic & fabulous in etoupe!!! :love: :love: :love:

I like Noriko - I know her from TFS - I don't really understand the Sofa King Banned thing at all...
I adore the JPG birkin anyhow - I think I prefer the idea of it in etoupe or a grey to Blue Jean...It's odd because everytime I mention the shoulder birkin to an SA here in Paris they never have a good word to say about it and always try and dissuade me from wanting it - they say its awkward, too big, with too short shoulder straps and odd proportions...it so doesn't stop me from eyeballing every jpg shoulder birkin I see!