Should I buy a fake??

LVgurl said:
sigh why dont ppl ever read through all the post before commenting...

umm I am... if you were reading all through the posts you would have seen I posted 2x on page two.. still why are you spending hundreds of dollars of fake bags while if you save up a bit more you can get the real deal ???

Jadore said:
umm I am... if you were reading all through the posts you would have seen I posted 2x on page two.. still why are you spending hundreds of dollars of fake bags while if you save up a bit more you can get the real deal ???

i no longer do that, but when i did,, i figure,, 200 dollars a bag.. would mean i could get 5 bags for 1000, great deal huh,,

i feel better with my authentic bags however. so i took a vow to no longer buy any fakes. now i look at it like an investment something i can hand down to my daughter with pride, you know?

LVgurl said:
i know the person that sells them to me. so yes i know for a fact they were made in europe.

I obviously don't know the person that sells them to you, but it does beg the question, if someone is perfectly happy to break the law, I'd think twice about what ever they tell me.... :0)

I understand this is an emotive subject, but I find it hard to find any justification for an illegal trade.

It's not impossible to buy genuine. There's many a time over the years I've had to save, over what seems huuuggggeee lengths of time to purchase something fab, and at the end of the wait, it somehow makes the purchase even more exciting! And there is also the opportunity to purchase during sales, or from genuine outlet stores.

As I said, just my thoughts, so no offence intended.

K

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coach bags and products! If thats what is in your price range (mine too) I would highly recommend getting one. I love mine to pieces and they are quality bags. Does any bag in particular scream "I need you to own me"?

Oh yes! Those are both cute! I have a tote (not the one you posted but same style) and I love it. Its kinda big, for me so I only will be using it for days when i have a lot to carry. I usually only have my wallet, Ipod, phone and advil in my purse though. Those are both great choices!

Kathleen37 said:
I obviously don't know the person that sells them to you, but it does beg the question, if someone is perfectly happy to break the law, I'd think twice about what ever they tell me.... :0)

I understand this is an emotive subject, but I find it hard to find any justification for an illegal trade.

It's not impossible to buy genuine. There's many a time over the years I've had to save, over what seems huuuggggeee lengths of time to purchase something fab, and at the end of the wait, it somehow makes the purchase even more exciting! And there is also the opportunity to purchase during sales, or from genuine outlet stores.

As I said, just my thoughts, so no offence intended.

K

no offence taken :smile:... thanks for stating your point in a mature maner. much appreciated :smile: