Should I be upset?

1. Last Tuesday I order b-bag from Gretta Luxe. The person name "A" told me she would ship the bag out at day via UPS. I checked UPS website the estimate arrival time from MA and CA. If she shipped the bag out Tue, it should arrive 2 days ago, Wed. However, the bag hasn't arrived yet. :huh:

Then I emailed them last night and called them this morning asking for "A". She is not in today. The person that picked up the phone told me she didn't have tracking number and asked me to call back on Monday to speak to "A". She didn't want to help me though I told her I bought the bag most 2 weeks ago. She didn't care. :crybaby: Then I called back, the second person did the same thing. She said I needed to talk to "A" since she was the one who handled the sale.

I just don't understand. If they have computer and my record, she can just look it up for me. But no! :rant: They kept passing my call around and told me that I need to talk to "A". Last try, I pressed hard to one person ("B") asking her if she saw my sale record, she said yes. Then I asked why she can't just call the shipping company which btw, isn't UPS but it's the company called Optima. She said she will do that and called me back. She didn't. I called back. "B" is busy and another person said again I needed to talk to "A"!!!!

I think I become famous there now (in a bad way, I guess). I just don't understand how they treat customer like this. Not helpful. Keep pushing the responsibility to other SA. I asked them what happened if "A" just quit today, does that mean no one can help me? :hysteric:

I don't know. Maybe it's just me. I don't think I want to buy from there again. No communication. No service. Just bad experience all around. I think I will talk to the store manager on Monday about this.

How hard it is to just look at the record for the customers. :rant:

Sorry for the vent. I hope someone has some good experience there.

2. That's terrible! Im so sorry to hear that happened to you! Bad service is bad, but especially when you are paying so much money for something, you'd expect a little more!

3. sorry to hear about your bag experience.
    maybe at that store, they are taught that once you are served by one SA, you become that SA's territory??
    i dunno. it's probably also close to closing time over in MA too.

4. Why did you order from them - did they have something in particular in stock that you couldn't find elsewhere? So sorry you're having to deal with this. Do they have a good return policy?

5. Hey luvpurse!
    You have every right to be upset or mad with Gretta Luxe! I would have asked for the manager the first time I called! I was there about 2 weeks ago when they had a sale. I live in MA so I went there to buy a bag. The store is very nice- with so many beautiful and upscale bags. The people that work there were definitely not the most friendly and seemed to care less if you purchased or not. I should drive down there tomorrow and tell them off for you!:rant: Poor customer service sucks but hopefully it will be straightened out very soon! HUGS!!!:heart:

6. Thank you for your understanding. :heart:

*jennifer*, I called like 5 times today from morning til just now. :sad:

fiatflux, there are 30% off sales last week. I ordered Ink Weekender there and no, no return. :huh:

zacorey, thank you very much, hug hug. The manager won't be in until Monday. I wonder if she will even care. :shrugs:

:throwup:

7. *thumbs down* for gretta luxe! they should have given you all the info in a timely and professional manner without causing you this much anxiety! terrible customer service should not be accepted!

8. That is horrible customer service. Shame on them. I do not blame you one iota for being upset.

9. awww, luvpurse, so sorry about your bad experience. definitely let the manager know about it when you talk to him/her.:lecture: also, do you think that july 4th could have delayed your shipment? hang in there. i hate waiting too. i always get overnight shipping on my bags.:ninja:

10. Luvpurse - That totally bites! I would have been absolutely livid :hysteric: with customer service like that (or rather the lack there of). I agree with esile, talk to the manager. Even if you aren't their specific customer, don't they have any professional/store pride to help either way?? I would border on cancelling the order and forcing a chargeback on my credit card with people like that. Hang in there!

11. no honey, u're allowed to be upset. i would too if i'm in ur situation. they should treat customers nicely.
    sometimes we need to snapped to make them care for our things. i don't like to snapped to people, but we gotta do what we gotta do...

12. gosh, luvpurse, i'd be really mad too, that doesn't make any sense!!! :hysteric:

p.s. forgot to mention, your magenta avatar is SMOKIN'!!!
    p.p.s. OMG, wait a second, you're selling her luvpurse?!?!

13. :heart::heart::heart: I love you all :heart::heart::heart:

I'm so sad I can't use the bag this weekend but I hope it will arrive before I go to Vegas!!! :hysteric:

14. Overnight shipping here too.:yes:

I am so sorry for your bad experience. That is so not cool.:yucky: I hope you get your bag soon.

15. Next time you call tell them that that you plan to have your credit card cancel the transaction since you have not received it and no one is able to help you. Did How you spoke to "B" and "C" and "D" and no one has helped. Did "A" take the bag? You will be surprised at the attention you get. When they find it demand an overnight shipment at their cost. Honestly, if you can get it somewhere else you should do so.