Should I be freaked out?

I emailed her again:

Hi,

I sent you an email this morning about the Citta Rosa Stellina I won showing up for auction again. I am very concerned that the bag you sent me is not the bag in the picture, as the new auction has the exact same photos. As you probably know, print placement on Tokidoki bags is extremely important and is what makes certain bags more desirable. I bid for the bag pictured, and that’s what I was expecting to arrive… so seeing another auction for the exact same item has made me worry.

Please respond to this email ASAP.

Again, thank you for your time. :smile:

Still no reply.

I'm sorry that you are going through this. It sounds very fishy indeed. I'm actually concerned about the tracking number that she gave you. I see that she is shipping from the United states and I have never seen a tracking number like that...and I ship a lot with tracking. The tracking is always a long series of numbers from what I have seen. Has any tracking data shown up on the usps website yet?

Well to be fair she ever said it was a tracking number -- she said it was a confirmation number. I just made an assumption, hahaha.

I am trying to remain optimistic though she hasn't replied to either of my emails but is replying to everyone else's.

Yeah, I tried it now and Label/ReceiptNumber: CP168780660US

If she is shipping out of overseas then that could possibly be a confirmation #, that is not the same as tracking. Once it arrives in or leaves the US you may get an update but until then it won't show nothing.

It should look like CP 168 780 660 US give it a couple days.

I hope all works out for you, I would be kinda freaked as well.

Ugh. She still hasn't replied to me. This is making me angry since she is replying to other correspondence. I will definitely make a note of it when I leave her feedback.

Notice that one of her feedbacks says "Did get item after shipping mix-up, great item! Thanks much!" so I guess you are not the only one. Probably best to request information from eBay.

I just replied to her last email she sent me. I'm asking her to send me pictures of the 'other' tutti portas she has on her other auctions so I can see the print placements. I also asked her to write her name on a piece of paper and place it next to the bags so i know she has the bags with her. =)

Oh dear, I very much hope this is just a naive and new Ebayer rather than anything more sinister - do keep us posted.

I think she's new. She replied to my last post about asking to see the other portas. I replied back again telling her thanks.. and advised her edit her auction to let people know the bag shown is not the one they'll be getting etc.. =)
I guess we'll just wait and see. I'm waiting on my friend to see what bag she actually receives. But here's her last reply to me. I just dont understand why she's not responding back to vkitty!

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]HI,
I would not care at all to send you more pics but I am sorry but my daughter dropped my digital camera and it will not take pics now
But I do have the bags in my possesion
Thanks
[/FONT]
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
- 123butterflywings

Grrrr how rude of her. Honestly, it's been like four days now.

Oh no that is awful! I agree with others, go through ebay to get her contact info. She has answered others' emails, so there is no reason for her not to have seen your emails and replied to you. You have a right to be told what is going on and whether or not that picture is your actual bag, though seeing as she is using stock photos it seems unlikely. This is just awful, she is being so rude.

Please keep us updated on the situation. Hope it all goes OK.

Just to update.

So far the seller has received two complains on her feedback that the bag shipped was different from the one in the (identical) pictures. I emailed the buyer who won the second CR Stellina and asked if hers was different. She replied that no, she was disappointed that it was different from the one pictured, and that the seller never answered any of her emails.

Finally, today, I got a response. It has been THREE WEEKS, my bag still hasn't arrived (though she shipped it standard to Canada so it could be awhile.)

s.gif
Dear vkayne,
s.gif

s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]THE BAG YOU RECEIVED IS THE ONE YOU WON AND WAS BIDDING ON AM SORRY BUT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED INTO AND I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING ALL MY MESSAGES BUT YES THAT IS THE BAG.
SORRY YOU THOUGHT I WAS IGNORING YOU CAUSE I WAS NOT MEANING TOO
THANKS
[/FONT]

But.

a) two of the three emails I sent her were right to her email, NOT through ebay. So if her ebay account was hacked, she would still have the two emails I sent directly to her.
b) I still don't believe her, but I can't do anything until the bag arrives.

I will never deal with this seller again, and if the bag is different, she will be getting a nice negative feedback because this is horrible. I don't care if she's new to ebay -- don't ignore your customers!