Should do these more often....

1. So today was the Los Angeles Rodeo Meet. A few of us were able to make it and we had a great time. Got to know one another during lunch then headed to LV... Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take pictures; however, we were able to sneak one.

I suggest that if possible, other members should meet in their respective areas, as today I met fellow LV lovers and came away having new friends....:shame:
  2. aww..glad you guys had fun! I'm so jealous! I would totally do one of those, but I think I'm the only one that lives in my area!
  3. Good idea! but I think I only know 2 other Montrealers and one of them `faded`...... lol
  4. I love my fellow Houston/Austinites.. ..all very cool people!!
  5. Glad you had fun! It is a great feeling to meet fellow TPFers. I wasn't able to go to the Boston meet. My dh ended up in emergency at the hospital. Now I have to take care of him. I was so nervous and really looking forward to the meeting. Maybe next time.
  6. ooh we should have an nyc meet! so glad you had fun!
  7. I'm glad you guys had fun...I'm still at work....wish i could have gone:crybaby: . Did you all get anything?
  8. Glad you guys had fun! Can't wait to see pics!!! :nuts:
  9. i might would try to make that even though i'm 2.5 hrs away :biggrin:
  10. awww... I hope he's alright... Well I wish him good health for the coming Chinese New Year! and all the best to you and your family!:yes:
  11. Yes! Im so in! We should most definately!
  12. Oh so glad to hear that you had a good day!
  13. Any New Orleaners?? I'd love to get together and SHOP!