Shorts And Heels ??

if you're trying to be classy and wear those longer 'dressy' shorts with a blazer or something, I guess certain heels could look ok.
But with denim or khaki shorts, I think heels look stupid.
and the only shorts I wear are soffees to the gym or beach or whatever, so heels are out of the question for me personally too.

maybe with kitten heels or wedges...me personally? I like flip flops & shorts....of course most of my shorts are college logo shorts...the leprechaun doesn't really go with heels lol

Everytime I think of shorts and heels I think of the 80's and girls who'd wear them together..."heels" usually meant white pumps with toe cleavage. :P Add big hair and some dark streaks of blush and "Tainted Love" thumping in the background and the picture is complete.

i think its a very preppy rich look, def has style. But for myself i havent dared to try, i always feel like u have to have killer thin legs for those. However i do wear gaucho pants with heels=)

pseub said:
Everytime I think of shorts and heels I think of the 80's and girls who'd wear them together..."heels" usually meant white pumps with toe cleavage. :P Add big hair and some dark streaks of blush and "Tainted Love" thumping in the background and the picture is complete.

Lol, very true!!

Actually, I do believe that this look can be pulled off. But it does seem to require very skinny legs and just the right kind of heel -- maybe a kitten or low wedge. I think it's really cute and forward looking, but it just seems impractical for everyday wear here in smalltown USA.

I have the Johnsons shorts and they look really nice with wedges. I have friends who wear them on a night out with understated pumps. It really looks nice, especially because the shorts aren't too tight.

Actually I LOVE the look... it is so sexy IMO. But then again, I would need those legs from that model if I were to dare to bare like that!!