Shorties with biggies: model your bags! (petite frames with works & weekenders)

Hi Shasta, I'm 5'4 and abt 105lbs. Here are my pics with my Jaune Work. Hope it helps a little for you.

1461434261_b59573e6c6.jpg
1537652243_06657becaf.jpg

Here's me and my late Anthra GH Work. I'm 5'5" 105 lb.

IMG_0764.jpg
IMG_0786.jpg

I think the Work would look great on you Shasta! I don't think it will be too big at all. As they age, they get slouchier and appear smaller. I miss my Anthra but I couldn't justify having it and Steel. What colors are you thinking about?

Firstclass models the bags perfectly.....and all you guys look great.
My picture is awful.....must learn how to take better ones...
but here....

Attachments

• PA090632.JPG
    PA090632.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,416
You all are just beyond fabulous! Thank you so much! I actually haven't thought of a color yet, simply because I wasn't sure if it would be ridiculous on me or not. Now I have to find one... Thanks girls, you all look fantastic!

I think the Work would be perfect on you!!!

I'm only 5'3", 98lbs and I have 6 Works now. It's my favorite style and I wear it almost everyday:yes:

Honestly, when it's broken, it, the top sides slouch, and it just hangs so nicely on your shoulder(I have no problem wearing it on my shoulder even in the winter), and it really isn't THAT big.

I carry a lot around with me, I just hate how stuffed my Cities get. But with Works, the stuff will be on the bottom of the bag, so it's really comfortable to wear. Does that make sense?

I have no idea what my size is in your calculating system but I'm 1.77 and between 59 and 62 kg (thinking of the chocolate cake i ate yesterday I'd say 62,5 :graucho: )here with my 05 black work
IMG_4952.jpg