Shorted $5 on Ebay

you have to wait for the echeck to clear anyway. it sounds like she's giving herself 5 bucks off everything. i wouldn't ship it until she paid that as well.

definitely wait till it clears and make her pay the $5. imagine if everyone gave themselves a $5 discount...not cool. if this was on paypal, she probably edited the invoice amount herself. make sure you adjust your settings so that buyers cannot do this in the future. good luck!

definitely wait till it clears and make her pay the $5. imagine if everyone gave themselves a $5 discount...not cool. if this was on paypal, she probably edited the invoice amount herself. make sure you adjust your settings so that buyers cannot do this in the future. good luck!

Do you mean buyers can edit an invoice they are to pay, if they happen to be a seller? Yikes! Scary!
How does one adjust their settings so this cannot occur?

While I was waiting for the first check to clear she paid the addtional $5. I would also like to know how I can adjust my settings so no one can do this again.

Thanks for everyone's help

Do you mean buyers can edit an invoice they are to pay, if they happen to be a seller? Yikes! Scary!
How does one adjust their settings so this cannot occur?
within ebay you can set it so that invoices cannot be altered by the buyer, this is a very good idea. it's under preferences in my account in my ebay

once you're in there, it's under selling preferences, then payment from buyers, there is an option for allow buyers to edit payment totals - make sure it is changed to no