Short, Old Ladies ARE Fat....I mean PHAT

1. Yay!! Short old women can wear a jpg!! I just got mine and am in love....hmmm, or am I deluding myself?:push: Oh well, If I am I'll be happily deluded! Will post pix soon!
  2. Congrats! I am so happy for you. Please show us the pic.

BTW, I love your daughters' pic. They are so lovely
  3. you my friend are definately PHAT but nothing resembling the other spelling. can't wait to see it!
  4. YAY! You are are so far from your description! You are gorgeous and totally will ROCK that JPG!!! Can't wait to see pics!!
  5. Wooo!
    Way to go! I can't wait to see it! :tup:
  6. WOO HOO!!! Congrats, Rockerchic!! I can't wait to see photos of it!

Um, and if you are short or fat, I'll eat my shoe.
  7. Woohoo! :yahoo: Can't wait to see pictures of you and your PHAT self with that gorgeous bag.
  8. Here are the pix...I'm 5'3" for reference...:yahoo::yahoo::supacool:
    111ebay 017_1.jpg 111ebay 018_1.jpg 111ebay 019_1.jpg
  9. ^^thanks so much ladies! i highly recommend the jpg!
  10. OMG you look fantastic !!!!! your beautiful JPG suits you perfectly!!!! WOW congratulations RC :yahoo:&:love:&:drool:&:drinkup:
  11. The JPG looks fantastic on you. And since we're just about the same size, now I want one too! Argh!

Btw, are you balancing on the edge of what looks like a bathtub/jacuzzi? :wtf:
  12. HOT! :nuts::graucho: Every bag you choose looks wonderful on you,
    RC. You have great taste!
  13. WOW~!!!!

Rockerchic, you are ROCKIN that JPG. You go, girl. You look really, really awesome with it! :drool::tup:
  14. Yes!!:roflmfao: I have no one home to take a picture and the light was not bright enough in front of my bedroom mirror. One false move and the bag and I would have been a goner!