Short dresses are in this summer?

1. hey everyone, what do you guys think of this dress from Juicy Couture, I'm not usually a JC fan but I thought this dress was cute..
    any thoughts??

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?SectionID=5000&styleid=11398202

AND, do you ladies like those bubble hemmed dresses?

I keep thinking those are hard to pull off?

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2058968775&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1219&N=1119&Nao=252&Ne=500000&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1&Nu=Product+ID

TIA! :p

2. i actually like the JC one better..
    it is way cuter than the second one, but i do like the yellow color though:p

3. ^^ me too
    I just saw a pic of J Lo wearing the JC one in yellow..
    though I'm not a Jlo fan..but she looked good!

4. If I had to choose one, it would be the 2nd dress, mainly because I don't like the color of the first on that model (skin color is too close to the dress color)..

5. I like the 2nd one better, love the detail around the bust area & I think strapless looks good on everyone

6. ^^ thanks ladies! :love:

7. I like the first one better because I hate strapless dresses and always having to pull up the front because they are starting to slip and get revealing.

But I do agree, the yellow is SO much prettier, and, AGAIN as someone said, JLO rocked the JC in yellow.

Maybe combine the two and get the yellow JC?

8. ^^ yeah I saw JLos pic and it looked great (on her) haha

eluxury only has it in navy though...have to check out other places!

9. i love the jc one, also i think mini dresses are great with a light pair of leggings, they're still in right??

10. I like the 1st one better.. it's nonchalantly chic n comfortable.. especially if they have it in yellow.. :love:

11. Love them both. The first one is probably more practical though. I wear the bubble hems frequently and think the look is super cute.

12. thanks for all your opinions and valuable insights ladies!

I think I may look wearing leggings with it..(just me not used to it)...at this rate I will have to go to Saks to check out the JC dress and see if they have it in yellow..

NM online only has it in black...:smile:

13. i actually like the second one better. the color is great for summer and it's super cute.

14. They both remind me of nightgowns.

15. ^ haha