shoprumor.com code??

1. Does anyone have a shoprumor.com coupon codes? There's something I'd like to get, but all the codes I tried didn't work for me.

TIA!!:flowers:

2. Code toutie should give you 30% off. Make certain that you sign into your account first because otherwise the codes don't work. Also...I have a question..you aren't ordering a Gerard Darel bag are you? If so, please PM me first!!!

3. Chloes....here's another site that carries cute baby clothing!

http://www.krenee.com/baby-cz_c_1413.cfm

4. Thanks baga for the tip!! Hehe...I knew you would know the answer...you're the best. That's exactly what I doing wrong.

No I didn't buy a gd bag. There was a pair for dolce vita shoes that I wanted.

Cute website....argh too many temptations.

5. I only knew because it had previously happened to me!! BTW...please tell me ..was this
    (Expecting twins: a BOY and a GIRL!!) there the other day when I asked the sex of your twins. If so, then I am either going blind or I am in a complete state of oblivion!:weird::wondering:search:

6. No, don't worry dear you are not going senile. I just added that after you asked.

7. Thank you sooo much! I thought perhaps I had been looking at too many "Deals & Steals"!! He He!! :lol: