ShopRumor 30% Off 3 Days Only

1. For Three Days Only-Use Code RumorVIP For 30% Off
    Regular Priced Items

Friday, July 20 Through Sunday, July 22
  2. This is one of the few online stores I have been able to find that carries Gerard Darel. Too bad that I can't take advantage of this code right now. :sad:
  3. That was my first thought when I received the newsletter. I absolutely love my black GD and could KICK myself for gifting the brown one to my sister!! I did it because she is forever giving me beautiful jewelry that she no longer wears. Actually, I get the better deal!! It's just that she has never carried that bag and it deserves to be carried. Anyway....I've been keeping a close eye on ShopRumor and will pounce the day that they reduce the GD and allow the coupon to be used with it.
  4. I'm looking at the GD bags also. I would prefer the style without any pockets though.
  5. I've not seen the GD bags with pockets IRL, so I don't know whether or not I would like them. Here is a pic of the brown one I black is identical.
  6. I can't see the pictures :sad:

From the pictures on the site, the leather doesn't look buttery soft as others I've seen. I guess I could order it and then return it if I don't like it? :confused1:

Could you wear the bag comfortably over your shoulders? That's also another concern of mine.

7. Oh, I can see the pic now. Thank you! It's gorgeous! That isn't the 24 hour bag though, right?

Where did you buy it?

My other option is to wait until the fall to buy it from bagshop. They are taking preorders for the style that I like.

8. Bought them from NM in Jan 07/paid $341 each...have no idea what style it is though. Great leather...I carry this bag more than any other I own as it holds everything and is extremely comfortable on my narrow shoulders.
  9. Hi Bag- you know, I have been googling these bags. I found them being sold on NM for $169 :wtf:

Of course they are long gone.
  10. Hi JudieH....I remember that sale! Wasn't it a month ago or so? Oh well, at the price I paid, it was still a deal to me considering the quality of the GD bag. Funny though...last week a pharmacist asked me if I was running away from home!! LOL!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    He stated that he had NEVER seen such an enormous bag and continued that his wife didn't carry one!! :wtf:

What does she do with her hands? Where does she put her keys?...or her cell phone?...or wallet?...or lipstick???
    To me, a handbag is like an appendage..ATTACHED!!!!
  11. Bag- that is hysterical!!!!!!!!!