Shopping with the gals...SF Opening PICS!!

Thanks so much for the pics and the recap! I was thinking about you ladies today at work (esp after I saw twinkle.tink offer her spot to the opening - that was really sweet of you, twinkle!), and I couldn't stop talking to my coworkers about it! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

I'm gonna have to go check out the cruise line - it looks like denim?

Nice pics. How did you get away wif snappings the pics? You must have done em quickly, sneaky sneaky...Yeah the cruise 07 looks good.

hehe...yes yes I was very very sneaky snapping the pics...used no flash as to draw no attention whatsoever, it was mightly difficult I might say! my friends were making fun of me...but told them...I have to show the guys and gals at the PF!!! eheh....:graucho:

Thanks for taking the time to post photos. I LOVE the nomade mini icons:love: Did you try on any of the cruise bags? I love the squichy too...GREAT photos:love:

I did! I tried on the Cabas GM which is the largest bag...and I loved it!! I thought it was tacky when I first heard of it...and I still think it is tacky with all the charms...but I am in LOVE with it!! I know I dont make any sense!!! you know all those charms that are dangling off the bag? each and every charm is a detachable keychain!! it is sooo cute! such a vibrant and fun bag!!!:yes:

I did! I tried on the Cabas GM which is the largest bag...and I loved it!! I thought it was tacky when I first heard of it...and I still think it is tacky with all the charms...but I am in LOVE with it!! I know I dont make any sense!!! you know all those charms that are dangling off the bag? each and every charm is a detachable keychain!! it is sooo cute! such a vibrant and fun bag!!!:yes:[/quote]

I am with you too .. I didn't like it at first but after seeing your photos I REALLY like it:love: Can it fit on your shoulder??? is the interior red??? It is launched here on Wed:graucho:

I did! I tried on the Cabas GM which is the largest bag...and I loved it!! I thought it was tacky when I first heard of it...and I still think it is tacky with all the charms...but I am in LOVE with it!! I know I dont make any sense!!! you know all those charms that are dangling off the bag? each and every charm is a detachable keychain!! it is sooo cute! such a vibrant and fun bag!!!:yes:

I am with you too .. I didn't like it at first but after seeing your photos I REALLY like it:love: Can it fit on your shoulder??? is the interior red??? It is launched here on Wed:graucho:[/quote]

it can fit on your shoulder...i must say it was humongous...I think I was too excited playing with the bag and charms, that I didn't even bother looking in the inside..I was in awe!!:drool:

it can fit on your shoulder...i must say it was humongous...I think I was too excited playing with the bag and charms, that I didn't even bother looking in the inside..I was in awe!!:drool:[/quote]

haha thanks for that ....I feel an obsessing coming upon me:nuts: I hope they will get it here:shrugs:

Thanks for the photos! The place is beautiful compared to our LV store over here!

oh and the cruise line looks so cool, i really want one now!! Does anyone know the price range?? I hope it's nothing too rediculous!

Oh and what's that orange bag that looks like a backpack under a small orange speedy, i've never seen that before???