Shopping on Madison Ave?

1. I was wondering if anyone would be up for some lunch/shopping the week of August 20th. I'm really bummed that I can't make it to the official NY get together. I live in London usually and will in the city for some final wedding planning. I'm dying for some shopping and would love to meet some fellow H lovers.

2. i will be in New York on August 18th for one day? will you be there?

3. I'll be there on the 18th. But I'm not 100% sure about my plans yet. I think I will be able to make it but I need a couple of days to confirm. Rose and I were thinking of meeting up on either the 23rd or 24th. Will you still be around.

4. I arrive afternoon 17th in nyc and will go away afternoon 19th, I am flexible, would love to meet you.

5. I'll try my very best. I'll let you know in a couple of days if the 18th is alright.

6. Thanks alo6 :smile: if you want I can pm you my contact info so you could give me a call in New York ?

7. Sounds good. I'll pm you my info as well.

8. alo6 -- if you're around that week, you should come with to the sale!

9. Are you free on thurs the 23rd abbyroad? Or I'm going to try and meet H+H on sat the 18th.

10. I think so. Not sure yet which days I'm working that week, but some time will definitely be spent at the sale :graucho:

11. Looking forward to meeting you :drool:

12. oops... clicked on wrong smiley. the drool smiley is a bit creepy huh? sorry :smile:

13. Alo it was very nice to meet you!!! Lots of fun !