Shopping in Paris

1. Just wanted to let everyone know that Pete and Mario of Luxury Zurich are opening another store in Paris on April 28th!

Amélie par Luxury
    17 rue Amélie
    75007 Paris

+33 (0) 1 47 05 90 11

Metro: La Tour-Maubourg

Opening hours:
    Tue-Sat: 11:00 - 19:00

I added it to the list, but wanted to make sure everyone knew especially since so many are headed to Paris in the Spring. Happy Shopping! :graucho:
  2. Thanks Jag!!!
  3. Wish I were going to Paris this Spring! :crybaby:
  4. Oh getting off my commuter train and straight on to a Eurostar at Waterloo is seeming more and more like a good idea now . . .
  5. Thanks, Jag. Always looking for more to do in Paris. I love their listings and look forward to seeing their new shop in person!
  6. O:huh:Oo:huh:ooo:huh:o...thanks for sharing, Jag!
  7. That will be my second stop in Paris now! Thanks for the information.
  8. Thanks Jag, nice to know !
  9. Thanks Jag, I will make it one of my stops in November!
  10. Oh my!!! Thanks for sharing this, Jag!

And congratulations to you, Pete and Mario. :yahoo:
  11. Oooh, glad I stopped by this thread. Thanks Jag!
  12. aah thats right near my old school!!
  13. hi, wondering if anyone has visited the store in paris yet?

is the inventory available on the website the same as what is available at the store?

i'm going to paris for 2 days and i don't have much time. i'm wondering whether it's worth making a trip to take a look at LZ or am i better off spending time at mothership. :confused1:
  14. I'd be interested as well - bought a gorgeous Evelyne TPM from them and there's one thing I'd love to try on as over there in September [not sure about the colour on me and would be an expensive mistake if it were wrong!]
  15. Great news! One more stop for my Paris trip in December.