Shopping in Orlando - Premium Outlets or Mall at Millenia???

1. I'm on a cruise next week and have 1 day before and 1 day after in Orlando. I want to shop at Orlando Premium Outlets AND the Mall at Millenia, but I'm not sure how much the fiance can tolerate after a whole weekend of shopping in NYC last weekend!! If I have a somewhat limited shopping budget and can only go to one place, which should I go to???

Btw, I just hit 3 outlet malls over the weekend, so I'm wondering if Premium Outlets will be too repetitive? But I do want to find great bargains and sales, so would going to the Mall at Millenia be pointless? Or are there still sales now in the malls?

Thanks for your help ladies! :yes:

2. Sale at Mall at Millenia? I would be suprised! lol j/k I love that mall and it has fabulous stores. But they are definitely expensive. The outlets are probably your best bet for a limited spending budget. Even if you go to the outlets in order to get better prices, I still say you should just go to Millenia for the droolworthy window shopping and the celebrity sighting factor. I saw Shaq there with Shawnie once.

3. I agree. I lived in Orlando for 3 years, and though I love the Mall at Milennia, it's a better place to shop if you want to splurge. The best place for bargains are the outlet malls. The Premium Designer Outlet, which is located off exit 68 on I-4, is a great place to score some pretty good deals :nuts:
  4. I loved the Mall at Milennia - even though you might not get as many bargains as the outlets, its sooo worth going!
  5. totally agree with the ladies: MAM is like Disney for fashionistas. The Premium Outlets have added some new stores: Miss Sixty, Dior, Theory. Also on Idrive, the Prime Outlets might get your interest if only for Off Fifth(Saks outlet). The other stores at the Prime you can find at the Premium Outlets. Enjoy!
  6. Thanks ladies for all the advice!! I can't wait to go!! :yahoo:

I think we'll probably spend the bulk of our shopping time at Premium Outlets based on your advice. Then we'll hit up the Mall at Millenia for some window shopping, cheap finds at Forever 21 and other more affordable stores, and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! :p

I didn't even realize there was also a Prime Outlets in Orlando - thanks for the tip DeeDee! Maybe we'll go there for Off Saks if we have time left over...

Other than the theme parks, are there any other must-sees in Orlando? We're thinking about buying tickets to see the Cirque du Soleil show La Nouba. Has anyone seen this?

Thanks again everyone!! :yes:
  7. Hmm must sees? Disney Boardwalk maybe

If you go to any Disney theme parks and buy anything, they will deliver it to your hotel room for free.

And on a side note, I don't know if you like seeing celebrity homes, :shrugs: but around the area of Windermere you can see different celebrity homes. Just be careful. My aunt lives there and she says the cops will give you a ticket even if you go 37 in a 35.
  8. The P. Outlets are great there! if you go to, you can sign up fot the VIP club- they have great online coupons but be sure to print out a pass for a VIP booklet- it's a pain to find the management center to reddem it but worth it! The outlets have great stores: Fendi, Barneys, Ralph Lauren, Armani, Versace, Hugo Boss, Coach, and Dior (which they were still building it when I last visited).
  9. I love the outlets out there! My fiance drags me out there with him for work related stuff occasionally so our trade off is taking me to the outlets! I've been to the Mall of Millenia once (and ate at the Cheesecake Factory, yum!) and while it was very nice....I found more to buy at the outlets. Bloomie's was having a killer Juicy sale though! :O)
  10. The Premium Outlet is quite okayy....:smile: I drive tehre once in a while from Tampa to check it out...Mall at Millenia is very awesome when you have alot to spend!! :smile:~ Enjoy