Shopping in Italy!

you will definitely love the mall in Tuscany! I found Gucci to have the best deals. Go early since the best items disappear fast. Grab what you want and hold on to it because it may be gone if come back to it while you look in around the store. I had a women actually try to get my pink Gucci Abbey from my husband while I went to the restroom. She asked him if she could have it lol. There are plenty of english speaking SA's at all the designer stores and everyone was very friendly. I spent about 3 hours looking at the stores so you may want to drive yourself in order to have enough time. The lines can be long. Driving in this area is not bad because it is country. I would not drive in the cities however since people are horrible about pulling out in front of you and speeding. It is easy to get confused driving in Italy and if you get off the autostrada on the wrong exit it is not as easy to get back where you started from like in the US , so have good directions. I live in Vicenza and hope to be able to visit again soon for some Gucci shoes and another purse. You can find sandals for as low as $100!

the last time i was there, there weren´t any shoes lower than 100 euro. especially the prices at gucci went up since the last 2 years. plain gucci slides were about 140 euro, which i find a little overpriced. guess those days with 100 euro gucci boots will never come back:crybaby:!
maybe they are reducing like crazy at sale time!
has anyone been there during summersale?