Shopping in HK

kopibaby, hope your mom would feel better very soon. On a cheerier note, your sunnies are fabulous! And you rock! Are they black or brown? If you don't mind sharing, what's the price like?

:shame: thanks ms piggy! The orange top that I was wearing is actually my pj! :upsidedown: I was pottering around at home, taking a break from the day wedding event and preparing to go for the wedding dinner that I realised that hubby is not in! So out came the camera and the sunnies!

the frame is black and the lens is slightly brown. its hkd2270. interested? :graucho:there are two other colours for the frame - brown and green...

the frame is black and the lens is slightly brown. its hkd2270. interested? :graucho:there are two other colours for the frame - brown and green...

:lol: you enabler you! Tempting but I realise for sunnies one really has to try them on in person. The brown would be right up my alley. :supacool:

kopibaby gorgeous shades and dont i wish i live close to a BV so i can try them on myself. and i got to say i love the case as well.:yes:
i esp. adore the darkness of the lenses. for me they would be perfect to hide my panda looking eyes due to lack of sleep.

kopibaby...your sunnies look great on you....
becareful with your next trip to HK, you might end up with another range of BV items (I definitely would if I were you!..hahaha) :P