Shopping In Europe

1. I would imagine you guys going crazy in Europe. Most of the designers' flagship stores are located throught Europe. It's so tempting isn't it? Especially in London, Paris, Milan, Florence, etc.

2. I was pissed when I went to Europe last spring and the Paris LV was closed :sad:

I went shopping in Switzerland but the boutiques were smaller than the ones here in HI :lol: I'm soooo going back for the real experience!

3. With LV, Chanel, and Dior all in Paris, you can bet it will hurt the credit card.

4. Do they still have those massive LV trunks in front of the Paris LV boutique on the Champ-Elysees

5. It already opened :biggrin: So its safe to go back now!

6. Look:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. The LV Store in Waikiki is huge!

8. I think I need to give myself a little weekend trip to Paris as a late Christmas gift :p

9. I think that was just for construction.

10. :lol: Yeah, not as large as the Paris one though, or from what I hear the one in Japan as well. I like the service in Waikiki, my SA there is superior to my SA @ the Ala Moana boutique.

11. Darn, those are so nice to look at though...

12. I saw the Chanel boutique in Waikiki and I thought it was pretty small..poor you, since you love Chanel...

13. Thats okay, that Chanel is home to the sexiest SA around:nuts: :love:

14. so now that doesn't matter...

15. Yeah, its of little consequence, since there is another Chanel boutique 5 minutes away @ Ala Moana and they just renovated that one too. As long as they have enough 2.55 bags to go around, I'm straight :biggrin: Speaking of which, I can't wait to see the s/s 06 ones.