Shopping in Berlin.

1. Next month my bf & I are having a weekend break in Berlin. Can anyone tell me if the two reputable stores listed have a good range of balenciaga?

Van Ravenstein Berlin 49(0)30 31004602
    Departmentstore Quartier 206 Berlin 49-30-20 25 20 59
  2. hi there -
    i haven't actually been to VR yet, but i will make a point to do so soon. if i do, i'll report my findings! :smile:
    as far as departmentstore 206, who told you there are bbags there? i have been there several times, and while i've noticed there's a bottega veneta, LV and gucci boutique, i haven't seen anyone carrying balenciaga.
  3. Thanks for that evilarchitect. I got the two details from the post 'Reputable stores selling balenciaga', which I think is above.
  4. I think I have read in the "Stores NOW carrying..." thread that Quartier 206 doesn't carry Bbags any longer. Not 100% sure tho. It is in a very nice shopping area, so it's probably still worth visiting (it's pretty much right next to Galeries Lafayette). The street name is "Französische Straße" (french street).

I have been to Van Ravenstein. It is a very small boutique, mostly clothing. Bbags are the only bags they sell and they don't get many. When I was there they only had 2. The SA was not very nice, quite snobby. Might have been because I am young (still a student) and probably didn't look like I was gonna buy anything. It is located off of another major shopping street "Kurfürstendamm". LV, Gucci, Chanel, and what not are located on Kurfürstendamm.

Also make sure to visit Berlins famous department store "KaDeWe". No Bbags, but other big names are to be found there. It is close to Kurfürstendamm.

I just read about a new store called "the corner". They carry Balenciaga clothing, not sure about bags, but I saw someone on eBay claiming to have bought a bbag there. It is also close to Galeries Lafayette on "Französische Straße". Address ect:
    10117 BERLIN

PHONE+49 30 20 670 940
    FAX+49 30 20 670 941

10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
    10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

you should check it out and report back if they really carry bbags!

have fun in Berlin!
  5. Thanks Simmmchen. I will try to check it out, however as I am with my bf, it will depend if I can get him there without too much opposition!!