shopping for inclusion

1. So i've been eyeing the inclusion grey bracelet for some time now and went on a search to see if there are any left near me. I spoke to the boyfriend b/c I was unsure and it was kind of expensive, blah blah, and he said call that store and put it on hold immediately. As soon as we get out of work we'll go pick it up. It'll be one of your X-mas gifts. So I got all excited, told the lady that I would stop by around 7ish. That place was packed, it was crazy. I thought Short Hills would've been a bit slow since it was 7 on a Monday, but I guess not.

It was so cute, this older guy like 60'ish walked in all nice, immediately knew what he was getting, got this gorgeous red epi wallet and went to the register. He was shopping for his wife ;) aww.

Back to inclusion. I saw it, it was gorgeous. No flaws, nada. I tried it on and was so disapointed =/ I really didn't like it how it looked on me. I was like this is so gorgeous but I don't want to buy it for it to sit on my closet. It just looked too big and it was the only size I had left. My bf was like you're thinking too much about it let's just get it bc you do like it. I was like yeah, but I don't like it on my arm lol.

So we left without it =/ but I didn't leave the mall empty handed, got some tiffanys.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cute!!! i love that charm... congrats