Shopping Experiences at Diabro.net? Shipping, Returns, Customs, Buying

yeeep...similar case to Fraublucher. i bet if you're in the states you dont needa worry too much over 90-100% of the ladies are out of the customs fee...however like in UK, you are more likely to be caught thou sometimes you can be luckie to be free from that...however, coz UK custom regulation is so tight somehow, if your 'gift' is not sent from private sender and its over US$80 you still need to pay,

but...

the birght bright brightest side is that diabro declare a lower value so even i needa pay the customs, the total is still way below retail most of the items.....:tup:

sadly...i juz ordered a PT from them and got stuck with custom and juz rang to clear the custom charges, hopefully should arrive tmr....
xxx:wlae:

I also had a fantastic experience with Diabro. They didn't ask how much I wanted to declare, however the bag was sent and was declared a "gift" at $200. The invoice they printed even showed the price paid was $200. It only took 3 business days to get here from Japan.

I can't wait to buy from them again!!!

yeeep...similar case to Fraublucher. i bet if you're in the states you dont needa worry too much over 90-100% of the ladies are out of the customs fee...however like in UK, you are more likely to be caught thou sometimes you can be luckie to be free from that...however, coz UK custom regulation is so tight somehow, if your 'gift' is not sent from private sender and its over US$80 you still need to pay,

I live in the UK and have place two orders with Diabro, i asked them to declare $49 each time and on both occassions i haven't been charged customs :tup:

My experience with diabro was great as well. Living in Canada there are often astronomical customs/duty fees and orders seem to take forever. Not the case with my Diabro order. I ordered Thursday, they called later that evening to confirm my information, emailed me asking if I'd like them to declare a lower value (I said of course!) and they marked it as a $180 gift. My bag came Tuesday which has got to be the fastest anything's ever gotten to me! Very impressive, their customer service is outstanding.

I'm thinking about purchasing my first bbag (a City in mogano) from diabro.net. For those of you who have ordered from them before, do you usually specify what kind of leather you're looking for, or just order it and hope for the best? Thanks!