Shopping Addicts Sample Sales in Toronto

1. Hey Everyone, I got this e-mail a couple of days ago. I thought those who live in the Toronto area (or who may want to drive up for this) maybe interested in this.

SHOPPING ADDICTS SAMPLE SALES

Shopping Addicts is pleased to announce that we've moved to a bigger and brighter location in the heart of Toronto's historic Fashion District and only steps from the TTC!

To celebrate we've loaded our new 10,000+ sq.ft of space with an even wider selection of 2006 fall and winter fashions all marked down an incredible 30% to 80% of retail! With the better lighting, a great change area and convenient extended hours designed to fit any schedule we hope to make it our best sale yet!

As always we urge everyone to come early as all items have been discounted from 30%-80% off and at those prices the amazing finds never hang around for long. All stock is guaranteed 100% authentic and current.

Shopping Addicts Fall Sale- Wednesday November 8-12, 2006
    129 Spadina Ave @ Richmond (Between Richmond and Adelaide)
    (All major credit cards accepted) Open 11am-9pm Daily/11am-6pm Sunday.

Labels for men include: Obey (Fall 2006), WE (Fall 2006), Nudie Jeans, Paul Frank), Penguin, Jack & Jones Selected, Diesel, Ambiguous, Zoo York, and more.

Labels for women: Chocolate, Obey (Fall 2006), WE (Fall 2006), Lacosted Bags (Spring 2007), Citizens of Humanity, Joes Jeans, Yamuk, Loop NYC, Laundry, BCBG, Vero Moda, LA Denim, Diesel, Only, Apartment, Santa Marinella, We Strand, Guess, Chinese Laundry, Indo Jewels, Intelligent Skin Care Cosmetics and many more too hot to mention.

We are also pleased to announce the return of our partnership with the Diabetes Hope Foundation. We ask for a donation of $2.00 a the door which goes toward the formation of a scholarship which aids in the education of young persons living with diabetes.

2. Jadecee and I will be going, but I'm not sure how good it will be. The sales put on by these ppl used to be soooooo good! I got most of my 7FAM and R&R jeans from these sample sales, as well as some really cute Juicy, Paul Frank, and Penguin stuff. But the sales have been pretty crappy over the past 6 months or so. I'm going to give it another shot next week and if it sucks again, I'm done with them! Fingers crossed!!!

3. Tomorrow would have been the perfect time for me to go since I'm seeing the Raptors vs 76er's game for my husband birthday tomorrow but unfortunately I have to work in the morning and I'll be rushing to get to the game. And sadly, I have to work the whole weekend. I'll probably check it out the next time they have this sale.

4. Be careful because I have yet to go to a sample sale here in Toronto that did NOT sell fake jeans. R&R, True Religion, and 7FAM are the most available fakes at Toronto sample sales.

5. :wtf:

Thanks for the tip azia! :yes:

These same sample sales have a lot of dresses and tops that are definitely authentic, as some still have department store tags on them. I guess you have to be careful if they're mixing authentic goods with fakes!

6. I went to one as I sell many of the brands they are promoting. They are not authorized dealers of any of the brands, and will not disclose where they get them. One girl tried to tell me they were "irregular" and another said that they were "overstock". Fine- but get your stories straight!
    Also, I found the prices to be unbelievably inflated. You're better off ordering with a good discount code from the US from an authorized retailer than paying double that at one of these sample sales.
    BTW True Religion, etc. do NOT condone or approve these sales.
    Just my two cents:supacool: