Shopmom - Avatar?

Lulilu......honestly, you can't get any more casual than Shopmom! AND I live in the fashion-disaster mecca of the West Coast! Berkeley, California! Where Birkinstocks reign King of footwear!

My entire Hermes collection consists of 90% Kelly's. Seriously. I think you can totally rock a Kelly with casual clothes.......if you are a bit nervous about it but would love to have a Kelly you can try a BJ in souple for example. But listen, I've got a vintage Etrusque Croc Kelly coming (let's just hope its this coming week or I'm going to slit my left wrist.....) and I'm going to wear that baby with jeans, jeans, and more jeans. And THAT'S a pretty "formal" bag! I'm a firm believer that Kelly's can either dress up or dress down....as long as you're pulled together in some way, you don't have to worry. For example, you can totally get away with a pair of nice jeans, white cotton shirt and flats and a Kelly. Or nice jeans, pullover sweater, scarf, heels and a Kelly. Can you tell I love those Kelly's????

Anyway, I'm all for a Kelly especially if you already own a beautiful Birkin or two (or more!)....you might just be ready!

A KElly can be all things to all outfits. That's why I love it!
Shopmom, you're the third TPF gal to have this RH bag!!
How long have you had this little wonder? hehe

Shopmom: Another excellent choice. Rouge H is such a gorgeous color. I would like to have something in Rouge H one day.

lulilu: Shopmom is right, you don't need to be dressed up to wear a Kelly. I wear mine with t-shirts and jeans all the time, that is my staple weekend wardrobe in the summer. The beauty of a Kelly is that it can be dressed up or dressed down. It goes with everything.

omgd, i spotted it in a post this morning, probably from last night, and i peered in closer and convinced myself it was your chocolate sellier. wowee, now i know my eyes weren't playing tricks on me!!!
congratulations. pics pics pics and more pics.

So finally I was able to snag the camera and put a few pics together of my new baby.....and let me tell you, I am totally loving her. :heart: I would like to give BIG thanks to my friend Shoes because without her, I wouldn't have this glorious girl! Shoes? I promise I'll give her a good and loving home....don't worry. As you can see, she's livin it up with her cousin, Grey Poupon on the new white couch!

No kidding. One day we were emailing about the horrors of teenagers and husbands who hate shopping and the next thing I know I'm buying her Rouge H 32cm Chevre Kelly!!!!! :shrugs:

One things for certain though....I'm a convert. I think I'm going to have a long and happy relationship with Rouge H.........unless something in Rouge Garance happens to come along! :supacool:

Attachments

• Chevres.jpg
    Chevres.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Rouge2.jpg
    Rouge2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 76
Greentea said:
How long have you had this little wonder? hehe

Only about a week, GT. But she's been practically glued to me ever since and if I'd been able to steal my camera away from DH for half a nano-second I would have posted pics earlier! I need to set that man up with his own camera equipment.....:rolleyes:

Thanks, everyone.....I tell you I wouldn't have thought it from just looking at pics that Rouge H could be such a great everyday bag. It's one of those colors that just looks terrific with everything! The soupleness gives it a more casual look too which I needed.

.....I'm thinking....hmmmm.....maybe it's time to think about a Birkin? For next year? Maybe?:P :upsidedown: