Shopbop - This Is It! Final Sale-70% Off

1. Shopbop's winter sales just got better :yahoo:

Handbags on sale include:

-Kooba (Carly & Reese Metallic)
    -Rebecca Minkoff (Dream Bag, Matinee, and morning after mini)
    -Lots of L.A.M.B!!

There's others too, but these ones caught my eye. Go get some while they're available!

2. there were 64 bags on there earlier!

3. i am responsible for knocking 2 of them off the site! eep

4. I have the Kooba Reese Metallic bag in my cart if anyone wants it. It's $486. I'll release in 10 minutes if I don't hear anything.

5. Thanks, I got this email too! Hurry up and get the items you want cuz things are going fast!

6. I was trying to get the Kale bag but it keeps disappearing lol

7. Me too! Somebody has quick paws b/c as soon as it reappears it disappears again. :sad:

8. I just bought this for a little over $200.......anyone have a Giorgio Brato?
    It was originally $795.

[​IMG]

I'm not a big fan of light colored bags, but this looked pretty, and had a killer price.

9. NOoooooo, just missed out on the pair of TRs in my size for $58

10. Too funny moogle. I was trying to buy that one but it was sold out so I bought the black one instead. The style is very cute though. I'm sure we'll love them.

giorg2000111012_prod_medium.jpeg
  11. yeah, I posted 2 hours ago about this sale in the previous Shopbop's topic. They had more bags: 6 full pages.

12. i keep hoping the MBMJ mouse flats would go on sale!

13. any additional codes availables?

14. i keep trying to add items to my cart and it keeps saying out of stock even though the size/color are there on the drop down list!??!:shrugs: