Shopbop has marked their sales down AGAIN!!!

1. Shopbop just marked their sales prices down even more today, AND they've added some new stuff as well!!!

I just spent $1000 on four bags that retailed for $4000!

2. I noticed too! I am getting Geren Ford bag! The black one is already gone unfortunately...

3. I also ordered the Geren Ford Bucket tote in Mahogony! I can't resist a bag with suede lining. Looks like you got the last one! Congrats!

4. Congrats to you too! We are now purse twins. Love the bucket tote!

5. Thanks for the heads up!
    I've been looking for a dress to wear to my boyfriend's 30th birthday party and I ordered this one. Hope I love it!

[​IMG]

6. Thanks for posting!

7. If you dont love it. I am sure he will LOL!!
    So cute!

8. OMG my Zac Posen Apple clutch is gone :sad:

9. Thanks for the heads up!

10. thanks! i got a t-bags dress that i eyed last week but now it's even more marked down :smile:

11. Hahah I hope so! I love that it's demure in the front and hoTT in the back.

I don't know how their sizes run so I bought a medium and am hoping that I chose correctly.

12. Keep checking back on it! It might be in someones cart, in which case if they don't check out in 1 hour, it will show up again. I'm guilty of putting things in my cart, just in case, but not actually buying. There could be more than one in there inventory, but they are tied up in peoples carts - so keep going back!

13. YIPPEEEE! I finally scored some Joie veronicas! I'm scared they won't fit (36.5 =6.5 in this shoe???) but at least they are NOT final sale!

[​IMG]

14. nothing left in my size!