Shopbop Exclusive Purple Matinee is being delivered via UPS today!

1. Im absolutely foaming at the mouth thinking about this Matinee! The delectable, impossibly luscious dark purple leather, accented by the deep crimson suede has got me worked into a frenzy! I cant wait to stroke the lightly distressed leather that I know is going to be so deliciously soft, smooshy, and pliable.

I get out of school at 2 and will post pics as soon as I get it!:yahoo:
    For now, you can look at the Shopbop pics! Pic number 2 is my favorite! I love how the leather looks so smooshy!

2. OOooh GUNG I can't wait for you to post pics!!! :biggrin:

It almost looks like it's a darker purple version of the distressed Night Blue!
  3. im excited for you!
  4. Oooooooh.....this should be quite a show!
  5. i cant wait for the pics. we can now be bag twins for i am also waiting for mine! :yahoo:
  6. So excited for pictures! Can't wait!
  7. Yippee! I am so excited to hear what you think. Keep us posted!
  8. Pretty!

Gung, did you happen to get my PM? I sent it a few days ago after you offered me the link for the violet MAM pre order link. I really would love the link, so if you could PM it to me I would really appreciate it!

I can't wait to see pics of your gorgeous new matinee!
  9. its 5pm here ..... where are the pic's ... :drool:
  10. Good for you! I was so tempted to get this one too. The color is so pretty.
  11. STUNNING!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it Gung!!!
  12. ARGH! They have rescheduled the delivery for tomorrow! Can they do that!?:wtf::hysteric::crybaby::crybaby::
  13. Im sure because you had a holiday yesterday they had ton too many to deliver so you get delayed.:tdown:
  14. Love it, can't wait to see pics!
  15. stupid UPS!