SHOPBOP Discount Code!

1. Enter code: Fireworks07

$20 off orders of $100+
    $50 off orders of $250+
    $100 off orders of $500+

2. omg, thanks so much!!
  3. yay! thanks so much. I was holding off on buying some things but now is the time :biggrin:
  4. when does it expire?
  5. It expires July 4th @ midnight.
  6. Thanks for the code!! ~karma~ :flowers:

Finally snagged those Tashkent wedge booties and sandals i've been eyeing for the LONGEST time...but it took me like an hour to find something to round the order out to $250 in order to take advantage of the $50 discount...I needed to find something around $11, which is an impossible task on a website like Shopbop, but I found a pair of leggings which fit the bill...they're a size smaller than i normally wear, but hey...leggings are supposed to stretch, right? :p
  7. I just bought a MbMJ purse from them last week and they wouldn't price adjust for me, instead, they told me to return and rebuy. :cursing:

Anyways, I saved $50 minus the shipping back cost. To me it's worth it.
  8. I just picked up the Tashkent by Cheyenne Chopper Wedge in Heather Grey. I've been watching those for some time...with the code I got them for $87! Awesome. Thanks!!!
  9. Yay, thank you! :biggrin:
  10. Woohoo! I just saved $50 on a Vince Sweater. Thanks for posting! :flowers:
  11. You're welcome everyone!

I'm so jealous of the free shipping in the US. If it weren't for the almost $40 in shipping internationally, I would be going crazy with this sale!
  12. thanks much for sharing. I have bought from Shopbop for over a year and never had a discount code
  13. Is this good for sale items as well?
  14. ^^ Yep! Sale items are's valid for anything on the website! :tup:
  15. wonderful. Thank you for sharing.