shopbop.com

1. Does anybody have a Shopbop.com discount code? They drive me nuts....:blink:

2. they drive me nuts too but they always have the best deals on juicy sweats ;/

that run out in 3 minutes .

3. HAHA aimeeez

4. its really run out fast!

5. Shopbop has lots juicy cashmere/velour/fleece on sale for 70% off right now!

6. Shopbop never gives out codes. they've been offering free ship lately. occasionally the'll offer 15% off for people that haven't purchased in a while

7. Is this website good? Or are they a hassle? I love splendid clothing and they have a lot of stuff I like.

8. They are a very good website. In my experiences with them they have great customer service and quick delivery.

9. ^^ agreed! shopbop is my fav online clothing website. i order from them all the time!

10. One of my favorite online places to shop. Very reputable, shop in good faith.

11. i bought my botkier trigger from them. i realized months later that i never received a dustbag with my purse. they shipped one out to me the same day! they definitely have great CS.

12. i didn't realize shopbop had such good sales. too bad the ipod leather cases don't fit the ipod video :[

13. did you girls hear that amazon.com just bought shopbop.com?!

14. What really??? Where did you hear about this :shocked: ?