Shopaholic series....

1. Anyone interested? I have all 4 (Confessions, Manhattan, Ties the knot and Sister) and is now ready to give them away. :yes: Please pm me if you want all 4! If there are more than 1 person interested, I will draw names just to be fair. Since it's a holiday weekend, I will wait until Tuesday night to draw a name. Like I said FREE!! Even shipping! I just need to unload some books and free up some space on my bookshelves for more books. :biggrin:
  2. oh please count me in! I am going to be lonely and bored this summer! thank you for giving this opportunity, it is very generous of you!
  3. Count me in too!! I have been meaning to get one of these books!! I just finished the Devil Wears Prada and it was awesome!!!
  4. They are fun books to read...
    very generous of you....don't need to count me in , I read the already.
  5. I would love to be included! I definitely need some summer trashy books!
  6. OMGosh, I have all those books and they are awesome. I can't wait for the next one! They are the best books ever imho.
  7. love2shop, tr444 and twiggers: You're all in!
  8. Can you count me in too? I'll pay shipping for that I've graduated, I'll have spare time to read fun books, and not textbooks anymore!!!
  9. ^^You're in! Don't worry about shipping! :smile:
  10. ^^I will bump this one in case there are others interested. I will draw the name later today.
  11. ooh! great summer beach reads. Count me in! :smile:
  12. Count me in... thanx
  13. ninamlee and vuittongirl: You're both in!
  14. One last bump...:biggrin:
  15. ahh! I hope I'm not too late!!!

PleasePLeasePlease include me in Pnay71!!! :smile:

xoxo L.