Shop Token-End Of Summer Sale Up To 75% Off

1. END OF SUMMER SALE
    30%-75% OFF YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNERS

www.ShopToken.com

2. Okay, don't take this the wrong way but I think I love you. I owe you for so many great deals. Just practically stole a cute Splendid tee. Thanks (again!:tup:)

3. umm don't take this the wrong way but i am completely upset with you! how are you going to send all these great links on a day when i decided that i wasn't going to buy anymore!:yes: J/k! Thanks for the links!

4. That's so cute...and trust me, I didn't take it the wrong way!! As a matter of fact, I almost said the same thing after reading all the sweet comments on the "FlipFlop" thread!! Like you, I was afraid someone might take it the wrong way!! So funny! I'm so happy when I post info about a sale and someone benefits from it....if only ONE person is able to save some money, then it was worth my time. BTW...I started my exercise routine and diet this morning. After spending so much time in my chair in front of this computer, my derriere is beginning to spread!:true:

5. yesther...I say that EVERY Day!! Didn't you know..it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind!! HEHE! :party:

6. i don't know HOW you find out about so many sales and deals, but i'm SOOOO glad you do! of course my DH isn't so thrilled...but that's a whole 'nother story! :biggrin::angel: thanks for the posts!

7. You're welcome darlie! I don't know either, but my mailbox is overflowing every morning!! HEHE! Seriously though, I sign up for newsletters on every site that I visit. I spend far too much time on the computer every day...good thing I no longer work outside the home!!