Shop Sublime - Additional 40% Off

1. http://www.shopsublime.com/index.asp

Take an additional 40% off all sale and clearance merchandise with the discount code JANUARY08. We just marked down much of our merchandise to up to 80% off (before your discount code!!) so here is chance to walk away with some of today's hottest fashion at unbelievable prices. For the additional 40% off, please enter the code JANUARY08 in the discount code section at checkout. Click here to see our sale/clearance section.

We're also offering an unheard of discount on our new arrivals. For 3 days only, take 25% off our new arrivals. You must click here to view the discounted prices on the new merchandise. This is a secret sale only offered to our newsletter subscribers. Check out our new True Religion Jeans and Hoodies. Both sales end on Tuesday January 8, 2008 at 11:59pm CST.

2. The 2nd link for new arrivals doesn't work...:push:

3. I referred back to the original email and when I click on the link, it takes me to the home page. I would contact the store if you are interested in the new arrivals/sale items and let them know that you were unable to display them. Sorry.

Visit us online at www.ShopSublime.com or call us toll free within the US at 866-953-5333. Happy New Year from all of us at Shop Sublime.