Shop.gryson.com sale bags 50 to 75% off!

1. Plus an additional 10% off at checkout and free shipping! There are some amazing deals. I got two Lexis for $170 each (retail $775), a Talia and an Elissa (Christmas shopping for daughter, sister and neice!) There is a great selection on sale. The regular bags are gorgeous, and I think the 10% and free shipping applies to all merchandise, on sale or otherwise.

2. does the 10% come off after you checkout, or is there a code, or is it already applied?

3. The ten percent comes off after you check out.

4. Romeolady, THANK YOU!

5. Ooh I love the talia and elissa... I'm trying to find sites that have more pics. Are the handles on either of them long enough for a shoulder bag?

6. Wow! Those are some great deals. Thanks for posting! :smile:

7. The grey swatch looks so light online, does anyone know if it's actually a darker color of grey? Or is there a picture anyone can attach? I'm interested in the Lexi. Thanks.

8. thank you, romeolady. Now i'm just wondering if the talia would be too small. And I can't seem to find any alternative pictures for it.

9. Hi Gretsch, I don't know the answer to your question for sure, but if you look at the Gryson Skye on Saks.com it comes in a pretty light gray color, so I'd guess the Lexi gray is similar.

Thanks to the OP!

10. I love when designers have sales like this...It's a great way to sample their products at an affordable price, and it is a great way to develop a larger customer base. Thanks, bagachondriac and Romeolady, for bringing this to our attention!

11. Thank you.

12. boo, they upped the elissa price from $124 to $263! :crybaby:

13. ^^ I don't think the elissa was ever $124. The talia was the one that's $124, unless if I'm mistaken.

14. CHECK YOUR ORDERS!!!
    IF YOU DIDN'T GET AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM GRYSON AFTER YOU PLACED YOUR ORDER SOMETIME TODAY, YOUR ORDER DID NOT GO THROUGH - EVEN WITH AN ORDER NUMBER, IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH!

To read details on what's been going on with their website glitch, view the other post.