Shop.Gryson.com-New Site And 10% Off

1. Dear Gryson Subscriber,
    It has now been a full year since Peter and I launched the GRYSON brand. It has been a great year with many new things learned along the way. As we continue to grow, our next step is the launching of our brand new online shop - shop.gryson.com. We wanted to show our gratitude for your loyal interest in Gryson by extending these exclusive offers:
    • The first chance to browse and purchase on shop.gryson.com
    • 10% off of the listed price on ALL styles on our online shop *
    • Free shipping *

We have a limited offeres of new Fall '07 product, Classic Gryson product and Sale items. We hope you take this opportunity to experience Gryson as no one has before.
    Thank you again for all of your support and interest!
    Happy Shopping!
    [​IMG] P.S. Our entire Fall '07 collection (including footwear!) is now on view at gryson.com.
    * Discounts and free shipping are for a limited time only.

2. Bag-dear.....actually, I shouldn't be calling you "dear" cuz you're the devil in disguise!!!!

So, what did I do this morning.....first, I went to my inbox and got the same Gryson email - looked at some very very tempting bags and immediatly thought of you cuz some of the prices on these bags were utterly awesome and we're both the same in that we never pay full price for our bags.

Then, I went to this Forum thinking that I would post this sale and of course I should have known that you would have already done so!

AND then....I did it....I bought ANOTHER BAG, TWO IN ONE WEEK! I am personally holding you accountable for BOTH (Thickskin Bucket in Jungle and now the Gryson Kaitlin, red - do I need another red bag??)

I figured if the bag doesn't work for me....I'll give it as a gift to a family member (does this sound familiar????!!! :rolleyes::roflmfao:) I've been looking for a small satchel cuz the weather is turning and for some reason, I tend to carry satchels in winter since it's always a bear to get straps over a coat...and I don't like the fussy look of straps over winter coats.

So bag-dear.....anything at Grysons tempt you?????
    :heart::smile::p:idea:
    xxoo
    dcblam

3. Thanks! There are some awesome prices!

4. The link does not seem to be working for me:cursing:??

5. The link doesn't seem to work for me either! I'm in AUstralia also...do I sense a pattern?

6. Do I have to do anything special to get the 10% off and free shiping? I'm also looking at Thalia- figure since I have never seen a Gryson in real life, I should start with a "cheaper" one :smile: Just want to make sure I really like them before I hardcore commit!

7. It doesn't work for me either (I'm in Germany)

8. The link didn't work for me either but if you type in shop.gryson.com in your address bar, it should work. Not sure on the 10% off either though...

9. okay- if you go all the way to check out- it says the 10% will reflect in your credit card amount charged. So now the hard question- grey or camel Talia? And- I wonder- the Talia pictured- is that the grey?

10. Ahh, see it now. Hmm, Naomi or Kaitlin? And what color? I wish it changed when you selected a different color!

11. okay- well I pulled the trigger on the grey talia! For $112 I figure I can't go wrong. Plus- it seems they have returns on all items- including sale items- so worse comes to worse I can send it back. Such an impulse buy! Nothing like a new purse to be a good start to the work week :smile:

12. Ok, me too -- Kaitlin! Figured I don't have a red bag and the price was too good to not give this one a try.

13. I'm sorry...I don't understand why...here it is again...

http://shop.gryson.com/

Dear Gryson Subscriber,
    It has now been a full year since Peter and I launched the GRYSON brand. It has been a great year with many new things learned along the way. As we continue to grow, our next step is the launching of our brand new online shop - shop.gryson.com. We wanted to show our gratitude for your loyal interest in Gryson by extending these exclusive offers:
    • The first chance to browse and purchase on shop.gryson.com
    • 10% off of the listed price on ALL styles on our online shop *
    • Free shipping *

We have a limited offering of new Fall '07 product, Classic Gryson product and Sale items. We hope you take this opportunity to experience Gryson as no one has before.
    Thank you again for all of your support and interest!
    Happy Shopping!
    [​IMG] P.S. Our entire Fall '07 collection (including footwear!) is now on view at gryson.com.
    * Discounts and free shipping are for a limited time only.

14. Sorry ladies...unless I'm blind, I didn't see any code to support the 10% off discount..... ????????. I too am confused....dcblam, help me out. Am I missing something on this sales alert? BTW..it's is I who can blame you on this one. I simply posted the sale without even looking at it until I saw your post. Now, I've ordered the same red bag!! You influenced me this time...you devil you!!!:graucho:

15. FYI...this appears at the top of your invoice page.....

Thank you for shopping at GRYSON, your special additional 10% discount does not appear on your confirmation, but will be applied when your credit card is charged, and will be reflected on your statement.