Shop Frosting.Com 50% To 70% Off

1. - Handbags

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dear Frosting Customers
    We want to introduce you to our new pals at which launches this month as an exciting new way to shop. Delight creates a shopping adventure dedicated to putting the joy back in shopping. Every day Delight cuts through the retail clutter and features a highly edited and ever-changing showcase of products that are insanely useful, a fantastic value, or just downright fabulous—all at amazing prices and with $5 shipping.
    [​IMG] But why wait to start shopping when Frosting is doing some early Spring Cleaning and giving you all the benefits. Shop now at through March 13 and enjoy 50% to 70% discounts on your favorite brands such as Bulga, Ananas, Citrine and Jessica Elliot. All sales are final and no additional discounts or promotions may be applied. [/FONT]
  2. Thank you!

Got the Ananas Tessa Handbag in deep blue for $220!
  3. Congrats, let us know how you like it! That looks like a gorgeous color.
  4. I put myself on a purse ban, so I couldn't buy anything. That bag is very nice and I have to admit that I was tempted!!! Glad you found something that you liked.