Shoo is going to New Orleans!

1. Back for my 4th trip to the french quarter during Mardis Gras. Granted, I am not a big fan of Mardis Gras - the quarter is pretty much out of control during this time and the Shoo - not liking it too much. However - DH will be playing with Gram Rabbit (opening for Better Than Ezra) at the Hard Rock Cafe. So if there are any TPFers who would like to come to the show, please PM me and we will put you on the guest list. I would LOVE to meet you. The show dates are Feb. 1 and 2.
  2. I'd love to come meet you, but I'm leaving town for Mardi Gras. Hope you have fun (I'm sure you will)!
  3. Oh my gosh. Talk about tempting. I would LOVE to go just to meet you IRL. Thinking...thinking... How can I pull this off? :smile:
  4. ooooh I love new orleans!
  5. I am sure you will have a ball! It'll be crazy for sure...lots of excitement!
  6. Wow, it sounds like fun! Wish I could come, but here I am stuck here in Virginia. I'd love to meet ya IRL, Shoo!
  7. Shoo, would love to meet you! We will be in town for all of the mardi gras festivities. Cannot believe it is so early this year!
  8. I went to Mardi Gras last year with a few friends, and it was so amazing! I think we'll be returning this year :smile:
  9. How fun!!!!! One year we'd love to go down to mardi Gras!!!! I hope you have a great time!
  10. I love New Orleans. My grandparents lived in Chalmette forever! My grandmother actually sewed costumes for Mardi Gras, back in the day!
  11. I'd love to meet you Shoo! BTE is one of my fave local bands! Feel free to PM me or email me! Parades are starting this week, I can't believe it :biggrin:
  12. I love visiting New Orleans. We lived there for a while and still have relatives there. Have a great visit, and yep, Mardi Gras will be wild!
  13. I would love too, it sounds like a blast. I have always wanted to go to Mardi Gras but I will be in San Francisco that weekend.

Have fun!!!
  14. If I wasn't going to Seattle I would so be there!!! Have a great time!
  15. I'll PM you closer to the date....:tup: