Shoes.com 25% off!

1. Use luckybreaks7 at checkout! I saved $30.00 and got a fab pair of grey boots and red patent ballet flats!

This may be over today...I am not sure as I threw the mag out that had the date...good luck!:tup:

2. Wow grey boots! thanks...i'll take a look-:smile:

3. Still valid?

4. ooh does this code work for uggs?

5. it doesn't work on uggs for me, although the code does still seem to be active.

6. Thank you so very much for sharing this code, Ghost. I bought shoes that I loved, hubby bought shoes that he loved and we saved $269.75. Thank you Thank you Thank you. May the good fortune you shared come back to you somehow. :tup:

7. That was sweet to thank!^^

8. It was actually worked for me on UGGs as I bought 1 that was on sale yesterday in addition of the coupon. It saved me alots.

9. worked on uggs for me today!

10. Yes! I also got a pair of UGG and Hunter boots. Thank you soooooo much!!

11. Awesome, thank you for the note about the savings!! :smile: I love a good deal and shoes! hehe.

12. still works... used it on some corso como boots today, will buy some black boots tomorrow

13. those of you that ordered Uggs...have they shipped already?
    i ordered some yesterday, but my order status still states "processing".
    do they usually take a while to ship? it's been a while since i've ordered from shoes.com.
    i've been spoiled by Zappos next day shipping :shame:

just wondering, because someone else on the forum said that Uggs are now excluded from the luckybreaks7 code. i just tried it myself and it doesn't work on Ugg brand anymore.

i'm *crossing fingers* that they don't cancel my order!

14. wtf, not working for me now for uggs. had 2 pair in my basket as deciding on new slippers and now I can't get 25% off. I am going to call and complain tomorrow.

15. <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->kmrosko404<!-- google_ad_section_end -->,
    could you let us know the result?;)

Yesterday, I tried the code for the uggs and it did work! but know i'm trying to place the order but it doesn't work anymore..(although the code was activated)..

should have ordered them yesterday..:sad:
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4200684", true); </SCRIPT><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4200684", true); </SCRIPT><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4200684", true); </SCRIPT>