Shoes.com 15% off- works on UGG! (visa card only)

1. Hi ladies (and gentlemen),

I just received my Ugg and Hunter boots from shoes.com. I was one of the lucky people who got 25% on Ugg.

I found out that there is a link you can go to and get
    • 15% off on reg priced shoes
    • 10% off on shoes on sale
    Unfortunately, it only works with your visa card. I hope most of you have a cc with visa.
    Here is the link:

www.shoes.com/visadm07

I tried the link with Ugg shoes and it works. If you have a visa card, you may be able to price match with Zappos and get little extra discount. Zappos currently offer free overnight shipping. :yahoo:

2. In the fine print is shows that Ugg is excluded from this promotion. Does it work anyway or did they just add that?

3. It works w/ uggs but isn't Zappos is a bit more expensive than shoes.com?

4. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it !!!

5. <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Thanks so much! I just got the tall crochet boots at zappos by price matching at shoes.com! 99$ shipped!!!

6. I am still waiting for my Uggs. I am also one of the fortunate ones that got it for 25% off. Too bad I the Uggs are not for me.

7. thanks for the tip greenabyss! i just got THREE pairs of Uggs by price-matching with Zappos...I am now their biggest fan! they matched the prices even though Shoe.com did not have my size in stock! So I got the black ones, chocolate ones and a new navy blue color called "blueprint"...no tax, no shipping and free overnight shipping! WhooHoo!

8. how do you get free overnight shipping with it also?!?!?

i just bought betsey johnson slouch boots at Nordstrom for 305...
    but with the 15% it would be 260...

9. Overnight shipping is automatically included from Zappos. I am glad some of you could use the coupon and do the price matching. I ordered from Zappos for the first time and I must say I love their price matching policy.
    BTW, they price match everything, including bags. Zappos has a lot of Marc jacobs so you can probably find some price matching using current Saks coupon or some other sites with coupon codes.

10. Do you have to call them to have them price match? I order from zappos all the time & never realized you could do this!

Amy

11. yes you do have to call them.

12. hi i was wondering how you were able to get the price match even though Shoes.com didn't have your size? since i'm also looking at some pairs of shoes on both sites but Zappos has my size available. when you called and asked them to price match, did you have to show them the link to Shoes.com, and did the Zappos sales rep. mention that your size wasn't available on Shoes.com?

thanks for your help!

13. ^ why don't u try. I guess it's worth to try no?

14. hey everyone try using luckybreaks7 for 25%, no special gimmicks etc.

15. Oh Aggie, I love you!!! I just bought a pair of Marc Jacobs flats with it!!!! Thanks!!!!!