shoebag & comparison pics :)

1. Got this teal shoebag some times ago, never managed to took a comparison pics until now.

i LOVE the size, it's huge, and it's cute!
    it's as BIG as the city.

ok, the velvet babuschka print clutch is not balenciaga, it's a vintage clutch i got at 13$ today and LOVING it, so i think it deserves to posed with my satin clutch and the shoe bag :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Super cute but I have a question...what do you use it for?

3. def. not for shoes LOL
    i use it to carry things like chargers, and other possibly with sharp objects inside my weekender :p

4. Good freakin' grief - you could actually fit shoes in there, huh? ;) I never realized quite how big that bag is!

I think LP had something on her website about using this as a quick "throw some stuff in to run errands around town" bag. ;) ... or maybe she was talking about the clutch... my memory is foggy.

5. seahorse you have impeccable taste.
    All of your bags are totally spectacular! congrats on the new shoebag!!!!

I remember you've mentioned a few times that you collect vintage clutches, you should start a thread and post pics! There are many many second hand shops near my appartment in Paris that sell clutches from the 20's and 30's... I'd love to buy one and would like to see yours for inspiration!

6. i love that shoebag!!! your satin clutch, too!!! i think love balenciaga small leather goods/accessories even more than their bags. :love:

7. Wow, I love love love your collection!!!:yes: :drool:

8. Seahorseinstrips : Love all your bags even your flat brass, bal satin clutch bag....the shoe bag as well...didn't know the actual size of the bag until u make a comparison on it....thanks for that.....:love: :love: :love:

9. LOVE your collection, Seahorse!:love:Congrats!:yes:

10. WOW seahorse.....:nuts: fantastic comparison pics :yahoo: - thank you so much for sharing :flowers: :love: - I especially love the turquoise mini mini coin purse :drool: ;)

11. yes, i love vintageclutches, esp the mesh one.
    i think nothing can beat the vintage for meshes :p

i've posted my bags here :
    http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/my-mixed-bags-25227.html

there are some of my vintage clutches there too :p
    not all, but enough for inspiration i think p

[​IMG]

g luck on ur vintage clutches hunt! i would love to see your findings :love:
    i wish i live in paris LOL

12. hey seahorseinstripes, ur vintage clutch bags looks gorgeous....u have really impeccable taste for sure....:greengrin: :greengrin:

13. thank u celia :shame:

and i found vintage inspired clutches like mine in boutiques that they sold for like 1000$!
    where as i got mine for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less.
    and even the quality can't beat the old ones!
    i love old stuffs, they're made with quality :love:

14. seahorse : I agreed with you....in fact, i do come across those clutches that sold in high price but quality definitely can't compare to those vintage inspired clutches that you have collected so far....it's an honest opinion....cheers.....:yes: :yes:

15. Seahorse, I love your color choices and all the comparison photos!!! you have a spectacular collection :drool: