Shoe reveal - pic heavy

Buckeyemommy

Jan 17, 2014
Finally made it to Boston to meet my SA in person. My hubby met her and created this relationship on a business trip. I think he might be regretting it. [emoji4]

She had these beauties for me to try. They are adorable beyond words. China red, black and either Vesuvio or geranium (new color coming?) and pink soles.

Other reveals to come. IMG_1478126033.284209.jpgIMG_1478126046.939080.jpgIMG_1478126064.787297.jpgIMG_1478126079.107787.jpg

Wow, those are my kind of shoes! Do they feel narrow or medium width? Is the black strap elasticized? Easy to get on? Comfortable? Love the funky round heel. The Fluevog brand has a family of shoes that all have that type of heel, and I must have 4 pairs.

Wow, those are my kind of shoes! Do they feel narrow or medium width? Is the black strap elasticized? Easy to get on? Comfortable? Love the funky round heel. The Fluevog brand has a family of shoes that all have that type of heel, and I must have 4 pairs.

They are medium width, def not narrow. Strap has tiny elastic on each side. Very easy on/off. Wore them for 12 hours today and no issues. I wouldn't wear them on a walking tour, but perfect for a day at the office.

I've had foot surgery on both feet, so I am very particular about my shoes. I will not buy for looks only.

Oooh shoes. A girl after my own heart. :lol:
Your new shoes are really adorable. The detailing is so unique, very BV!
Enjoy them, and I hope to see them lots in the "in action" thread. :flowers: