Shoe-Inn 10th Annual Warehouse Sale!

1. Shoe Inn's 10th annual warehouse sale featuring over 10,000 pairs of women's designer shoe and boot collections by Stuart Weitzman, Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Burberry, Pedro Garcia, Robert Clergerie, Zalo, Miss Trish, Roberto del Carlo, Aquatilla, Chloe, Celine, Michael Kors, Pucci, DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Anne Klein, Puma, Cynthia Rowley, Donald J. Pliner, Calvin Klein, Beverly Feldman, Miss Sixty, Converse, Frye, Technica, Lilly Pulitzer, D&G, Castraner, Charles David, Moschino, Steve Maddan, Kenzo, Isabelle Fiore, Betsy Johnson, New Balance, Uggs, Fieramosca, Minnetonka and many others.

All shoes are $19-$135. All boots are $50-$195 (valued up to $990). New merchandise is added daily. "The Ultimate Shoe Sale" -- FOX News 2005.Please note Shoe-Inns new location for this sale.

1356 Broadway Gotham Hall, (at 36th & Broadway), New York, NY 10018 , Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6:45pm/Sat-Sun 10am-5pm
  2. Would you happen to know the date the sale starts?
  3. 1/3 to 1/10
  4. I checked it out this morning. Not too much for serious fashionistas, but they did have the ruffle Pedro Garcia flats in champagne (which I already have in black - and they're fabulous!), and a few Studio Pollini heels and Pucci boots (from last year/2 yrs ago). There was a lot of un-trendy stuff. They are re-stocking each day, but I'm not going back!
  5. I went last year. It was ok. Not really worth my $2 metrocard. I had to check my coat and bag and felt obligated to tip a buck, even though they made you check your coat, and you don't have to do that in other stores. I didn't buy anything, even though the pink Uggs looked cute and I think they were at a good price.
  6. Did you see any Marc Jacobs shoes? I'd only go for those...and if so, did you catch any prices?
  7. How much were the Uggs going for? Do you remember?
  8. The Uggs were going for around $70 but they were the Classics and not the Ultras.