Shoe help! Robert Clergerie and Anna Sui

1. Hi! I have never purchased either of these brands and actually I am new to couture shoes in general (I usually get aerosoles). I have somewhat wide feet and muscular calves (It is my build, I am a size 6). This affects my shoe selection because I look terrible in petite shoes or thin heels... Also, I have been a size 7.5 my whole life but the last 2 pairs of Aerosoles (which had straps) I had to go up to an 8... So with that said, I found 2 pairs of shoes I love but no returns are accepted as they are on sale. Can you tell me your opinions on the brands and the sizing? Should I order 7.5, 8, or should I just forget them? I hate to buy both and spend 300 and never use the shoes. Do you like one better than the other?
    Here they are
    Robert Clergerie
    [​IMG]
    Anna Sui
    [​IMG]

Thanks for your help!

2. Well the Anna Sui's are now sold out in my size so I am going to get the Robert's in 8. Hopefully I will like them and they will fit. If you have any thoughts I would still appreciate them though. Thanks.

3. Hi agnes! I think you made a right choice! I love Anna Sui, I have one pair of the laser cut mary jane(not the sling-back one though). They are very comfortable shoes, but remember usually Anna Sui shoes run small, I have tried both styles on, I think you should order a half size up if you still want them. For me,the reason why I didn't choose the sling-back one is they looks great in the front but I feel they made my heels look big.