*SHOE DEALS* Share the love! Post any steals you find here.

Hello, my SA at saks sent me these. Pls text her at +1 (212) 518-3596 if interested and tell her that MJ sent you pls! Enjoy! Also, she's a very good SA of mine so please think before purchasing as I don't want her to get returns and loose commission as I know there are others that want the shoes. Thanks!!

Attachments

• image-4021601892.jpg
    image-4021601892.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 796
Last edited:
DC-Cutie said:
I thought that as well. Because usually when we post deals from our SAs, we don't put "return or commission loss" disclaimers.

FYI, I personally knew the OP and SA. They aren't the same person. The OP is posting all these deals up to help out a friend/good SA. She only puts the disclaimer in so the SA doesn't get screwed after spending time to get deals to us.

I don't want to create drama but I am NOT the SA. I'm her customer. I am outside of the fashion business and we don't even live in same state. However, she is a friend almost like a sister. She offers me lots of shoes daily and those I want I take and the ones I don't want I post. I put that disclaimer there bc I'm watching out for her. I know in the past there has been some tpfers that return a lot and not due to reasons such as not fitting or damage etc but simply change of mind. She gets 10 texts about one pair from tpfers and it's sad for her to loose on commission AND for another person who really wants it to not be able to purchase bc once returned these pairs will not go back to my SA. I can assure you that not only does she loose on commissions she also gets bad reviews when her returns are outside the norm. She's one of the best SAs out there even after sale season over she still finds good shoes and it's not easy and it's time consuming. So please respect her and respect me who's willing to share the knowledge and let's not read into things too much.

Also, Im protecting myself. I trust tpf and I value her friendship. The buyer will mention my name and I simply want to refer good buyers and not those who will buy first then think later then return. That's all. I know she's used to that but these are such good deals and someone bound to really really want these shoes. Just trying to eliminate "bad" buyers. Of course if it doesn't fit of course it's fine.

Also, Im protecting myself. I trust tpf and I value her friendship. The buyer will mention my name and I simply want to refer good buyers and not those who will buy first then think later then return. That's all. I know she's used to that but these are such good deals and someone bound to really really want these shoes. Just trying to eliminate "bad" buyers. Of course if it doesn't fit of course it's fine.

It's also hard to eliminate bad buyers because you don't need to be a member of the forum to see the deals. So the returns could come from anyone, not just tpf members.

DC-Cutie said:
It's also hard to eliminate bad buyers because you don't need to be a member of the forum to see the deals. So the returns could come from anyone, not just tpf members.

It's not a perfect science and SA never asked me to write such things. It's only a request that hopefully ppl will respect and it's the best I can do to protect my SA and my friend. I know some ppl wouldnt care regardless what I write and I can't do anything about that but hopefully some will have the decency to understand that these sale shoes are hard to find and high in demand once they're posted on tpf. Let's move on and be adults and agree to disagree otherwise it would be ashamed if I have to resort to stop posting her sale finds bc of drama.

m8875 said:
It's not a perfect science and SA never asked me to write such things. It's only a request that hopefully ppl will respect and it's the best I can do to protect my SA and my friend. I know some ppl wouldnt care regardless what I write and I can't do anything about that but hopefully some will have the decency to understand that these sale shoes are hard to find and high in demand once they're posted on tpf. Let's move on and be adults and agree to disagree otherwise it would be ashamed if I have to resort to stop posting her sale finds bc of drama.

m8875, I really think you're doing a great service for all the deal hunters out there. It wasn't fair that people accused you of having ulterior motives and it's not fair that you feel that you have to defend yourself. I totally get the fact you want to protect your SA; returns for legit reasons are fine but you should protect her from impulse buys or other unscrupulous transactions. Especially if she trusted you with this info.

And on another note DC-cutie, people don't alway "choose" their profession but end up in it for various reasons that might be beyond their control. A job is a job and while losing commission is part of the territory, it's like saying its okay to undertip your waiter, even when there's great service, just because being a waiter tip is not "necessary" and being undertipped comes with the field. While technically that might be true, there are better ways to treat these situations. Providing great sale info is NOT part of her SA's job description and it's certainly not a requirement to help out others she doesn't know. The very least we can do as buyers is be respectful about this and reward the SA consideration by trying their best to buy the shoes for keeps. Otherwise it honestly deters SAs from going that extra mile like her SA is doing.