The Glass Slipper

*SHOE DEALS* Share the love! Post any steals you find here.

fatefullotus Posted By fatefullotus Posted Jul 31, 2007

1. Here is a good site that does the work for us. :smile:

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse?fts=christian+louboutin&psale=1&utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=PPC&utm_term=louboutin%20sale&utm_content=649119714&utm_campaign=Google-BrandSales2-5&Network=Search&SiteTarget=&s_kwcid=louboutin%20sale|649119714&gclid=CMzAoaDs1Y0CFRGCGgod1BBCmQ#

2. Marc Jacobs in SF is having a HUGE sale! $100 for select shoes! It's only in SF though...apparently they have all the stock in the entire country?

3. I returned 2 pairs of the CL patent decolletes in 36.5 and 37. They should appear on the Saks website anyday now. Watch for them!

4. I scored these mj's for a grand total of $161 on zappos :love:
    Never underestimate the power of price matching!
    [​IMG]

5. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not buying the black and white ribbon ones that were on the Saks site during the sale for $285. I was all worried because I had spent a lot at the time, but I have spent loads more since then!!! LOL But, now I feel better that you said that they run 1/2 size big, b/c the size left probably would have been too big. hehe:p

6. ^--- :roflmfao: Glad to be of service!

7. Haha. Yes, thank you! You made me feel less irritated about it. Plus, I think somebody snatched them up and listed them on eBay for $600 starting bid. lol

8. Yeah, I saw!

Honestly, these ribbon shoes should be a part of every woman's collection. I'm a Loubie girl, but these ribbon Frisoni's (I've got three pairs!) make me feel sexy, ladylike and so glam at the same time. I think the price is justified for the way these shoes make me feel, but if I could have gotten them at the sale price, I'd be in heaven!

9. Hey,
    Just as a heads up, www.footcandyshoes.com put a majority of their inventory at 50% off yesterday! They carry all kinds of brands like Louboutin, Manolo and Jimmy Choo. Check them out before all the sizes are gone!

10. Super cute shoes