Shock and Awe: Slinkies Snags Holy Grail!

1. Some of you know how long I've been after this Holy Grail of mine. For those who don't: This bag has eluded me for an insanely long amount of time. I kept passing on bags that were close but not quite right, missing out on some others, and kept looking and looking and looking. Until, finally, I found it! I'm still in shock over the fact that this bag of my dreams is finally in my hands...
    Introducing my absolute Holiest Grail - the 2001 Le Dix classique!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LeDix1.jpg LeDix2.jpg
  2. OMG slinks! it looks like it is in incredible shape. What a find!

3. And here she, among the other members of my black Bal family :love::tender: - S/S 02 flat-brass hobo and S/S 05 Black Work

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LeDix3.jpg LeDix4.jpg
  4. HOLY
    COW
    BATGIRL

That bag is STUNNING and in perfect conditon!!!!

How did you manage this?!??!!

5. I am so happy for you!!! It is gorgeous (and I am jealous). Some things are worth waiting for, huh?

6. ^I got really, really lucky, hmwe!

7. Looks like it is in fantastic condition, congrats!!

8. oh, so rocker chic!! and that leather! patience really paid off, so congratulations!!!

9. Congratulations! It's stunning...the ultimate Bbag.

10. wow, beautiful. So glad it worked it out.

11. For the love of God, just LOOOOOOK at the leather on this!!! Black liquid yumminess. My Slinkies persevered and prevailed in style:love:. :kiss: :kiss:

[​IMG]

12. Thanks everyone :love:

chigirl - this one was tooootally worth waiting for - even though I eventually started to wonder whether I was kidding myself with the hope of finding it!

13. Deco:heart::heart::heart: !!! You know how long it's taken me :love:

14. I just fell over and I'm typing from the floor. :wtf:
    It's absolutely amazing! :drool:
    Fabulous! :smile:
    Love it! :tup:
    ENJOY! :yahoo:

15. Congrats sweetie. :yahoo::heart:It is gorgeous.:drool: Now if we could only find you the GSH Plomb Day.:girlsigh: