Shipping Issue-Jimmy Choo Help!

1. Hi Everyone!
    I found an incredible deal on a jimmy choo python bag on their site- but they say they can only ship it to a UK or EU address because of shipping restrictions. Does anyone know if there is a way around this? I've also got my eye out for the electric blue Mahala or the dark plum Maddy bag. If anyone knows a good place to look I'd appreciate it!
  2. Are you in the states? You could trying calling a Jimmy Choo boutique. If that particular store doesn't carry what you want, they can search the other stores for you. As for your other question, you should post it in the Jimmy Choo sub-forum. There are several people there who have bought from the JC website.
  3. If you can't find these bags where you are, maybe you can call Jimmy Choo here in the UK and ask them if they could ship it to you. They might not do it online as a rule, but getting your details over the phone might work. I also think you should check out the Jimmy Choo sub-forum as im sure they would be able to give you further info on this.